Monday, June 2, 2008

First Blog


Creating a blog was a whole lot easier than it seemed to me. I already had a "gmail" account, so I used that account name and password and the instructions were simple enough to be blogging in less than a minute (Literally). I'm still not quite sure how to post pictures and images, but I'm sure it's not that hard. It seems blogging, creating accounts, BlazerNet, etc. are all simply dependent on being consistent with identification of the items, names, email addresses, etc. that you are referencing. If your referencing is incorrect, then you will find a dead end (which is what I did with my BlazerID email, disabling me to access UAB email and even register for classes!...all because I didn't reference correctly) All in all, it was quite an easy and informative experience.

No comments: